Hello, hello. Can you believe this is the very first time someone nominated me for an award/tag kind of thing? Yes, I’m very proud!
I was tagged A LONG WHILE AGO but I am only just now trying to catch up on all my tags because I’ve been nominated for sooo many lately :-O (I’m not complaining I’m just amazed :D)
I’d like to thank Mandy over at Book Princess Reviews for tagging me in this super fun tag! You should really go check out her blog, she’s one of my favvves out there! Her Princess Rating System is just so cute and original and I look forward to her new posts every day! 🙂
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion award was created by Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma. You should check the blog out!
Three Facts About Me:
- I am obsessed with chapsticks! I don’t know when, why or how it happened but I use one multiple times a day. I just love smearing it all over my lips because it feels so good, it gives them a tiny bit of a shine and helps keep them moisturized! I mean, what more could you want?! I have to own at least 5 different kinds. Right now, I have one that smells like roses (which is fabulous <3), a pomegranate one (it’s so moisturizing!), a coconut-pear mix, a cherry chapstick (that gives your lips a nice, subtle red tint) and one that is supposed to smell like watermelons but it really doesn’t lol (which is about to be used up so I need to buy a new one soon!).
- I recently found out that I’m lactose-intolerant and APPARENTLY I HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS! Which totally explains the frequent belly aches I’ve had almost every day SINCE 7TH GRADE! Because I’ve been eating CEREAL WITH, GUESS WHAT, MILK every morning for breakfast! For almost 8 years! Yeah, it all makes sense now 😀
- This is my favourite video on the internet right now; (Ryan Reynolds and Jake Gyllenhaal are so hilarious, they’re my faves)
- What was your least favorite book as a kid? Do you remember?
Hmm, I don’t think I had a least favourite book as a kid! Or wait! I remember having this one book that I tried reading 3 times but I never finished it! And it is literally the only book I have ever DNFed to this day. It had a St. Bernard dog on the cover and I think it had something to do with the ocean? I don’t know? I wish I knew what the title was!
- What is the last song that made you feel something big – sad, happy, etc?
Blake McGrath – Instead ❤ I need everyone to listen to this and try not to cry. God, it makes me SO emotional. The melody, the voice, the lyrics, everything about it is perfect :’) do yourself a favor and listen to it!
- What is your favorite Disney character AND/OR Princess (*please be a Princess ;)*) and why?
I have three favourite Disney princesses, actually! I grew up watching The Little Mermaid! I had all the DVDs and I watched them whenever I could so Ariel is definitely one of my all time favourites! Fun fact: Did you know that in Germany we actually spell it Arielle? I think that spelling is so much prettier 😀 Anyway! My other two faves are Belle and Cinderella! Can you believe both of them have their own live action movies? That makes me soooo happy! 🙂 ❤
- What book types are your guilty pleasure?
I am a sucker for angsty romances in books! I literally EAT. THEM. UP. I don’t know why but I love going through angst and like, literally feeling the angst! Especially if they’re like Ignite Me or the Legend series. So if anyone has any recs, hit me up!
- Would you ever run for president/prime minister/leader of your country?
Ohhhh, what a great question! Sometimes I really wish I was more interested and invested in my country’s politics but it was never my forte and I still don’t understand everything that is going on! I can’t imagine ever being the Chancellor of Germany because that is like, A LOT of pressure (and I am very bad at speaking in front of crowds….. and just speaking in general lol) but I could actually see myself working in the parliament! Somewhere in the background, where I don’t have to speak, minding my own business, but still influencing the laws of the country and making a change! Damn, now I really wish I had taken politics as a Minor or something! 😀
Tag, you’re it! If you don’t do tags/awards, if you’ve done this tag already or you just don’t want to do this particular tag, it’s COOL! No hard feelings, feel free to simply ignore this! And if you DO want to do the tag and I haven’t tagged you, I apologize and consider yourself tagged!!!
- What book have you reread the most?
- If you could pick a new name for yourself, what name would you pick?
- What’s one book that you wish would be made into a movie?
- If you could bring one book character to life, who would it be and why?
- What’s the last book you’ve read and would you recommend it?
Thanks again to Mandy for the tag!
I am currently in Munich so this post is pre-written/scheduled. I will be replying to comments once I am back home! Don’t think I’m ignoring you, I would NEVER! 😛